Coconut butter is another sub product form coconut tress and this product is widely use for cooking applications. This is also a better alternative for dairy butter and this also spread in better way.There are more delicious recepise can be created out of this homemade coconut butter.Normally coconut butter is taken out form coconut oil which taken form coconut flesh.Coconut Butter also got very high nutritious value and it can also make it very easily at home.Coconut butter can also made in home and by shredded the coconut you can create it very easily. Like dairy butter coconut butter can also use with Sandwiches.
homemade coconut butter and coconut oil are two different products . Coconut butter included the meat of the coconut but coconut oil is not. Following are simple steps to create coconut butter at your home and this is from the article :http://wholenewmom.com/whole-new-budget/make-your-own-coconut-butter/ and total credit must got to the author of this site.
7 cups unsweetened, shredded coconut (approx. 1.25 pounds)
- Measure 7 cups medium shredded unsweetened coconut (about 1.25 pounds). Pour coconut into the Vitamix (or other high-powered blender). Of course, you can try to use less. I just found that this is a great amount to get it blending well in the Vitamix to produce a wonderful consistency quickly.
- Turn the motor of your Vitamix on and quickly work the speed up. Run the machine on High while using the tamper to keep the coconut moving through the blades (or follow directions for your blender)
- Run the machine on high for about 1 minute.
- After a brief rest, process the coconut on High again for up to 1 minute until it is of the desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass jar for storage.
- t’s as simple as that!And how creamy and sweet tasting! It will come out of your Vitamix quite warm and runny, but it will harden up as you let it sit. If you need to speed up the process, just put it into your fridge or freezer (or outside if it is winter :-).)Your coconut butter will become spreadable around 76 degrees, but you can usse a knife or apple corer to get it out of the jar if it is colder than that in your home (it sure is in mine in the winter).
Hope that by following the steps you can easily create a homemade coconut butter.